By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Philippines officials are reported an outbreak of suspected food poisoning in Bukidnon province in the Northern Mindanao region.
It is reported that 233 delegates of the 8th National Youth Convention held by the Seventh Day Adventists at the Center of Ecological Development and Recreation (CEDAR) in Impasog-ong experienced vomited and loose-bowel movements with fever.
Some patients were transported to hospitals in Malaybalay for treatment, while others were locally by the Rural Health Unit.
A Department of Health response team was sent to the area.
The cause of the outbreak is under investigation.
- Chicago: Measles case confirmed; Possible exposures at University of Illinois Chicago, Millennium Park
- Berkeley, CA: Measles case confirmed, Potential exposure place is the Berkeley Bowl
- Equine Herpes reported in Chester County, PA
- Thailand chikungunya update
- Belgium Legionnaires’ disease update
- Third Naegleria fowleri case reported in Karachi
- Hantavirus case reported in Grant County, Washington
- Measles: Additional case reported in Victoria, Australia
- Singapore dengue cases near 3500, eclipses 2018 numbers
- Measles case investigated in Montreal, 100s may have exposed
- Michigan measles: Case confirmed in St. Clair County, not outbreak related