I was joined by biodefense and bioterrorism researcher and Professor at Laboure College in Milton, MA, Lawrence Roberge PhD for an interview on the Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, to discuss the assassination of Kim Jong-nam, to learn more about VX nerve agent and discuss the Hermit Kingdom’s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) capabilities.
LISTEN to podcast below:
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- Bioterrorism: An interview with Lawrence Roberge, PhD
- Trump-neurosyphilis article, H7N9 avian influenza
- Baylisascaris procyonis-the raccoon roundworm
- Podcast: Preparing for the ‘next big thing’, Leprosy research
- Podcast: The Crisis in Venezuela
- Podcast: Screwworms and Creepy Clowns
North Korea news:
- North Korea from space: Witness the darkness that’s the Hermit Kingdom
- North Korea’s Hung Il Gong is the first ever man (boy) to land on the sun: Satire at it’s best
- Christian persecution: North Korea tops list for 16th straight year
- North Korea publicly executed 80 people over South Korea movies, owning Bibles
- The brutality of North Korea: Execution by flamethrower!
- North Korea’s racist article about President Obama, peppered with ‘monkey’ references