On the Feb. 14 airing of the Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, I had a thorough discussion about psoriatic disease with rheumatologist, Dr David Sikes, a physician who has an interest in treating severe cases.
During the interview, Dr Sikes talked in detail about the various types of psoriasis, diagnosis, comorbidities, treatment options and pediatric cases.
To learn more about psoriasis, visit the National Psoriasis Foundation
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- Psoriasis drug, Taltz, gets FDA approval
- Plaque Psoriasis drug, Ixekizumab, reported improved work productivity, high levels of skin clearance in Phase 3 trials
- Skin cancer: Dermatologists say beware of ‘black salve’
- Lupus Awareness Month: An interview with Amy Yalden
- Blood Clots: An interview with Dr. Jack Ansell