Tampa, FL-based dermatologist and founder of Forman Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute, Seth Forman, MD joined me on the show to talk about the autoimmune condition, psoriasis. Dr. Forman discussed the types of psoriasis, the symptoms, triggers and diagnosis of of the condition.
He also went over the several treatment options available.
In addition, Forman talked about clinical trials taking place for a oral psoriasis treatment. Visit the website Forward Clinical Trials, their Facebook page or call 813-264-2155 for more information about this and other trials.
- Melanoma: An interview with dermatologist, Dr Seth Forman
- Ringworm: Is it a worm? No, it’s a fungus among us
- Psoriasis Topicals: National Psoriasis Foundation awards Seal of Recognition to 5 products
- Severe psoriasis: More common in men according to study
- Treating Psoriasis May Improve Related Cardiovascular Symptoms
- Skin cancer: Using sunscreen correctly
- Warts: ‘Not just for witches and goblins’
- Dandruff Treatment Tips
- The Molluscum contagiosum risk associated with ‘Brazilians’ or removing public hair