By: Candess Zona-Mendola of MakeFoodSafe
According to the release, Hy-Vee and Jewel-Osco have recalled 12-ounce bagged and labeled “garden salad” products. Reports show that Fresh Express is the manufacturer of these salads.
In their own press release, Jewel-Osco stated its recall of bagged Signature Farms Garden Salad, sold in its stores in Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa, was “in cooperation with the Fresh Express recall of bagged salads potentially linked to an outbreak of Cyclospora infections” in midwestern states.
ALDI has also reported to FDA that they have removed the ALDI Little Salad Bar Brand Garden Salad from store shelves.
- Bagged Salads from Aldi, Hy-Vee, and Jewel-Osco Linked to Cyclospora Outbreak
- Beijing COVID-19 outbreak tops 200 cases in a week, Viral genome sequence data released
- Lyme disease: University of Manitoba researchers outline case of cardiac complications
- COVID-19 strikes war torn Yemen
- Ebola: Additional case reported in Equateur province outbreak
- Brazil chikungunya cases top 38,000 for 2020 to date
- Russia: Dirofilariasis cases reported in Volgograd
- COVID-19 in young infants: Typically mild illness seen, Fever often only symptom