There are currently 47 confirmed cases of measles in Rockland with 10 suspected cases under investigation.
The Rockland County Department of Health is holding a FREE MMR Vaccine Clinic Tuesday, November 6, from 1 pm to 6 pm at the Darden Center, located at Dr. Berg Lane, Spring Valley, NY 10977.
People will be triaged (checked) before entering to make sure they are not sick.
- Brooklyn Orthodox Jewish Community measles outbreak rises to 17
- New Jersey: More adenovirus at Haskell and Voorhees facilities
- Three measles cases reported in Spartanburg County: All children, all unvaccinated
- New Jersey: 4th measles case reported in Ocean County
- Duncan Hines: Four cake mixes recalled due to potential Salmonella
- Measles outbreak: More cases in Israel, Mobile vaccination clinics dispatched
- Australian man, Sam Ballard, dies eight years after an ‘eating slug’ dare
- Vermont officials investigate Shigella outbreak at Wake Robin Community