By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Romania Ministry of Health reported two new cases of infection with COVID-19 have been confirmed Friday.
The cases include a man from Maramures County and a woman from Timis County. The health status of the patients are recovering.
In Romania, three cases of infection with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) virus are confirmed, for the rest of the tested persons the results of the analyzes are negative.
Outbreak News Interviews Podcast on Facebook Like and follow
- Iran COVID-19 outbreak nears 600 cases, CDC raises travel alert
- Brazil: Coronavirus prevention advertising campaign launched, laboratory capacity expanded
- Sweden reports additional COVID-19 cases, total now 12
- FDA Commissioner addresses medical product supply chain affected by COVID-19
- South Korea COVID-19 outbreak tops 3,000 cases, 100-fold increase in 10 days
- COVID-19 outbreak: CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to Italy
- COVID-19 in the US: ‘Presumptive positive’ cases reported in Washington and Oregon
- California COVID-19: Santa Clara County case is second possible instance of community transmission
- Caribbean Princess voyage being cut short, GI outbreak affects 245