Earlier this week, former Texas Congressman and retired physician, Dr Ron Paul and his co host, Daniel McAdams did a show on the Ron Paul Liberty Report on state mandated, or compulsory vaccines and the latest on the Dr Bob Sears case.
I’ve been a big supporter of Dr Paul for many years and agree with him on many issues to include fiscal, monetary and foreign policy. However, on a few issues, compulsory vaccines included, we do part ways. Here I give my thoughts.
Here is the link to his show on this topic: Compulsory Vaccination: Authoritarians Versus Parents?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
- Sustaining vaccine confidence in a post-truth era: Panel Q&A from ISNTD d³ 2018
- Travel health topics with Dr. Duellyn Pandis
- Vaccine law and exemptions
- Thoughts on the eradicator of smallpox: ‘You can argue that he’s may of saved more lives than any other single human being in human history’
- The 1918 Influenza Pandemic: A short history and lessons learned
- Troubling statements about vaccines: Gloria Copeland and Milwaukee’s Patricia McManus
- Raw water: ‘In defiance of everything science tells us’
- The growing anti-vaccine movement: A discussion with Dr Peter Hotez
- Vaccines, aborted fetal tissue and the Christian
- Bacterial meningitis and vaccinations: A discussion with Dr. Leonard Friedland
- The cost of measles: A CDC review