The number of people poisoned by rolls in the Samara region has grown to 38 people, according to Russian media.
25 people were hospitalized in the Togliatti City Clinical Hospital No. 5 , including four children. The rest are being treated on an outpatient basis.
All patients were diagnosed with signs of food poisoning. Investigators examined the food point, identified food suppliers, and also interrogated the director of the restaurant, the investigative department said.
The mass poisoning became known on June 6 . Initially, it was reported that 22 people turned to doctors for help. According to a media sources familiar with the situation, they all ordered rolls from the Kusai delivery service located in the Central District of Tolyatti.
- Philippines reports 169% increase in chikungunya
- Brazil: 1st monkeypox case confirmed in São Paulo
- First pneumonic plague case reported in Ituri, DRC
- Norovirus implicated in Carnival Splendor outbreak
- Connecticut officials report second case of Powassan virus
- Arizona: First probable monkeypox case reported in Maricopa County
- Davao City reports 17 suspected cases of the Chikungunya
- Texas: Monkeypox case reported in Dallas County, 1st in state
- 166 confirmed cases of human infection with Monkeypox virus in Portugal