According to the Republic of Serbia Ministry of Health, a total of 1,697,012 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were registered in the Republic of Serbia by 3 pm on February 1, 2022.
Since the last report, samples of 39,473 people have been tested, of which 19,214 are positive.
There are a total of 148 patients on respirators.
A total of 8,171,561 people were tested in the Republic of Serbia.
In the last 24 hours, 58 people have died as a result of the COVID 19 virus.
The total number of deaths since the beginning of the epidemic is 13,687.
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV on YouTube
Currently, a total of 3,848 patients have been hospitalized in health care institutions and temporary hospitals in the Republic of Serbia, in whom the presence of the virus has been confirmed, ie who are suspected of having a new corona virus.
- Sweden health officials do not recommend COVID-19 general vaccination for children aged 5-11
- Nigeria reports 74 additional confirmed Lassa fever cases
- Mississippi reports 1st human West Nile virus case in January
- Timor-Leste reports more dengue cases in January 2022 than all of 2021
- Denmark reports ‘swine flu’ case in employee of pig slaughterhouse
- Michigan: Meningococcal meningitis exposure reported, Potential close contacts should receive prophylaxis
- FDA warning: Don’t use these COVID-19 Tests
- Nicaragua reports the second highest number of malaria cases in the last 20 years in 2021
- African swine fever reported in General Santos City
- Most teens and young adults underestimate sexually transmitted infection risk of oral sex, Better education needed