As the title of the podcast indicates and as regular listeners know, the majority of the time I focus of infectious diseases.
However, I do like to dedicate air time to other important health issues, and today’s topic is indeed important and unfortunately, all too common– and thats skin cancer. In fact, skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States.
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and joining me to discuss the ins and outs of skin cancer is Dr. Edi Kaminska. Dr Kaminska is a board-certified dermatologist with the American Academy of Dermatology.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
- The ABCs of melanoma
- Psoriasis: Oral treatment clinical trials
- Ringworm: Is it a worm? No, it’s a fungus among us
- Skin cancer: Using sunscreen correctly
- Severe psoriasis: More common in men according to study
- Treating Psoriasis May Improve Related Cardiovascular Symptoms
- Sunscreen: Survey reveals confusion among population
- Skin cancer: Dermatologists say beware of ‘black salve’
- Warts: ‘Not just for witches and goblins’
- Skin cancer: Spotting signs early
One thought on “Skin Cancer Awareness Month: A discussion with Dr Edi Kaminska”