Sexually transmitted infections are on the rise in the US and testing and treatment, if necessary, is important to prevent the spread of disease. Making lab testing more accessible, reliable and affordable with no need to drive, schedule appointments or wait in line is what myLab Box is all about.
myLab Box co-founder, Lora Ivanova joined me on the show to talk about the business, how it works and the convenience and cost advantages.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Visit myLABBox.com for easy, convenient and fast screening solutions for prevalent STDs, all in the privacy of your own home.
- United Kingdom reports highly resistant gonorrhea case acquired abroad
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Those common and those not so common, Part 2
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Those common and those not so common, Part 1
- Herpes infections down in the US
- A syphilis primer
- Gonorrhea cases up big in Denver: Future antibiotic resistance concerns health officials
- Gonorrhea: Drug resistance growing, ‘May just be the tip of the iceberg’