By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Swedish Public Health Agency reports up to and including 10 January, a total of approximately 80,000 people had been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Sweden.
There are still no statistics per region to report.
Several regions state that they have saved vaccines in order to give dose two, but the Swedish Public Health Agency recommends that the regions do not save vaccines. Planned vaccine deliveries have taken place without any problems and are planned to continue according to plan.
The first doses of vaccine against covid-19 arrived in Sweden on December 26, 2020.
- Peru: New variant of COVID-19 detected in Lima, Self-medication with dexamethasone warning
- Non-native mosquito, Aedes scapularis, established in South Florida
- Japan reports 4 cases of new strain variant of SARS-CoV-2 in travelers from Amazonas, Brazil
- Malaysia reports COVID-19 UK variant case
- Mad Cow disease case reported in Spain
- Moderna developing mRNA vaccines for seasonal flu, HIV and the Nipah virus
- Leishmaniasis: Progress towards a vaccine
- Japan PM issued Declaration of the State of Emergency due to COVID-19
- Hong Kong reports additional COVID-19 positive pet cat