By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Federal Council calls on the population to take responsibility and act in solidarity. Stay at home with symptoms of illness and do not stay in public spaces. The new measures are aimed at everyone, the population and specialist circles. They should help to limit the spread of the coronavirus as far as possible. You can find information for the population and for people at particular risk, for the world of work and for health professionals under this heading.
As of Mar. 15, 2,200 cases have been reported, including 13 deaths. Cases are reported from the cantons of Aargau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Baselland, Basel-Stadt, Bern, Freiburg, Geneva, Glarus, Graubünden, Jura, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Nidwalden, Obwalden, Schaffhausen, Schwyz, Solothurn, St. Gallen, Ticino, Thurgau, Vaud, Valais, Zug, Zurich and from the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Louisiana reports 2 COVID-19 deaths in Orleans Parish
- Europe coronavirus: Italy, Spain, Germany and France updates
- Infectious diseases named by location
- COVID-19: Florida cases top 100 as US cases near 3,000; Many Americans think the worst is yet to come
- Malaysia reports 190 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours, Most linked to Seri Petaling Mosque
- Nigeria: Final field visit to determine polio-free status
- Venezuela reports 8 COVID-19 cases, Maduro declares a permanent emergency