Sadly, 11-year-old Beaufort, South Carolina girl, Hannah Collins, passed away last evening after a battle with primary amoebic meningoencephalitis (PAM) caused by the lethal parasite, Naegleria fowleri,...
In a follow-up on the case of Naegleria fowleri infection in South Carolina recently reported, the identification of the patient is now known– 11-year-old Hannah Katherine Collins, according to...
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.