By

With many of the most populous, densely-packed cities in the world, one must wonder, how is Asia preparing for the risk of Ebola? In Vietnam, the Ministry of Health introduced Friday guidelines for diagnosis,...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health (DH) announced Friday the number of imported dengue fever cases seen in the city last week, in light of the outbreak in South...

By

With dengue fever (DF) outbreaks occurring in neighboring areas around Hong Kong, the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health (DH) is calling on the public to take necessary preventive...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health is investigating a case of necrotising fasciitis (NF) involving a man aged 50. This is the fourth case reported in the past...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health is investigating a suspected ciguatera poisoning case affecting a 38-year-old man. The patient, with good past health, developed...

By

The Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health is today (September 19) investigating a case of necrotising fasciitis (NF) affecting a man aged 56. The patient, with good past health,...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health is today investigating a fatal case of pediatric enterovirus infection affecting a boy aged 10. The patient with good past...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health announced they are investigating two cases of necrotizing fasciitis in elderly women. The first case, an 80-year-old woman with...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of HealthSaturday received notification from the health authority of Macau concerning a locally acquired case of dengue fever in Macau. A...

By

The Hong Kong Centre for Food Safety (CFS) of the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD) announced Thursday that a sample of shrimp sashimi taken at a Thai restaurant was found to be contaminated...