Shigella caused food poisoning in girl who died after eating shawarma: Kerala health department
Kerala health department on Tuesday identified shigella bacteria as the cause of food...
The Kamla Nehru Zoo in Indore has reported the deaths of six wolves in recent days from rabies, according to a Times of India report.
“Six out of the eight wolves kept in separate...
Malaria in Maharashtra
As per accounts, it has come to light that 17,365 people were infected with malaria in the state during 2021-22. Also, in 2019-20, the number of malaria patients...
Two women in Vemulamada village in Movva mandal of Krishna district in Andhra Pradesh, India have died from rabies two months after being bit by a cat, according to a Daijiworld report.
Dengue in Delhi
At least 33 cases of dengue have been reported in the national capital this year, according to a civic report released on Monday. Ten fresh cases have been reported...
According to the India Ministry of Health, the COVID-19 death toll has topped the 500,000 mark today, becoming the third country to eclipse that total.
After reporting 1072 additional...
Rare chickenpox deaths in Karnataka
Two children have died of chickenpox and three others are taking treatment for it at Nalwar Station Thanda in Kalaburagi district.
Officials in Shivamogga, Karnataka state have reported a case of the tick-borne, Kyasanur Forest Disease, (KFD) in a 57-year-old woman in Kudige village of Thirthahalli.
Chickenpox outbreak in Vellore jail
A total of 16 inmates of the Vellore Central Jail housing male prisoners were infected by chicken pox, sources revealed.
Whooping cough, or pertussis was one of the most common childhood diseases and a major cause of childhood mortality in the United States in the last century.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.