South Australians are warned to avoid exposure to mosquitoes, following the recent detection of various flaviviruses in southern parts of Australia, which are spread through the bite of an infected mosquito.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.