In a follow-up to a report last week, the Sackville High School student in Lower Sackville, NS who contracted the dangerous bacterial infection, meningococcal meningitis, has died.
According to an announcement...
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.