Join the Rowdies as they partner with Passport Health to recognize the importance of immunizations. August has just passed as National Immunization Awareness Month.
Passport Health will be offering free flu shots and hepatitis A vaccinations. In addition, free screenings for HIV and Hepatitis C as well as a table regarding sexually transmitted infections (STI’s).
You can continue to show support by joining the Rowdies on September 21. Use the link to purchase tickets. Come early to learn more about the importance of how you can be protected. https://bit.ly/rowdiespassporthealth
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis: Massachusetts see high number of cases
- Ebola: Bombali virus detected in bats in Guinea
- Eastern equine encephalitis: Massachusetts Senators Markey and Warren send letter to Anthony Fauci
- African Swine Fever confirmed in Rizal, Philippines pigs; DOH says not a risk to human health
- Shigella Outbreak in Amador County