By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
On April 26, 15 new cases of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 were announced by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand, bringing the total number of cases to 2,922.
Of this total, approximately 88 percent have recovered and 11 percent are receiving treatment. The death toll remains unchanged at 51.
To date, 68 of the total 77 provinces have reported cases. A total of twelve of these provinces have not detected any new cases for the past 28 days.
- Philippines plan to expand COVID-19 testing
- Norovirus outbreaks on 2019 cruises linked to frozen raspberries
- Colombia COVID-19: Villavicencio prison, Bogotá clinic
- Nursing homes prepared for pandemics, but COVID-19 reveals gaps
- Dengue fever in Mayotte: More than 3500 cases reported to date
- FDA warning for Hydroxychloroquine or Chloroquine for COVID-19: Risk of Heart Rhythm Problems
- Syphilis: Treponema pallidum likely uses a single gene to escape the immune system, according to researchers
- Costa Rica: Dengue fever increases in the time of COVID-19
- Polio: Three additional WPV1 cases reported
- New test for COVID-19 may deliver faster results to more people