The Thailand Bureau of Epidemiology reports 9473 total dengue cases ( 7390 dengue fever, 2006 dengue hemorrhagic fever and 77 dengue shock syndrome) from all 77 provinces through July 11.
In addition, eight deaths have been reported.
The five provinces with the highest morbidity rates per 100,000 population is Mae Hong Son, Tak, Nan, Chiang Mai and Ranong.
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV on YouTube
- Portugal monkeypox cases update, Vaccination standard
- Philippines: 65K dengue cases reported in first six months of 2022
- Tanzania: Mystery illness sickens 13, kills 3 in Lindi Region
- France monkeypox update: 912 cases reported to date
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: 300 measles cases, 7 deaths reported in Kasaï-Oriental in one week
- South Africa: Gauteng Province measles outbreak declared over
- San Diego health officials work with LGBT communities on monkeypox messaging, vaccines
- Florida Keys: Monroe County reports 1st monkeypox case
- Vietnam dengue fever total tops 100,000
- Argentina reports measles case in child from Buenos Aires province
- Wisconsin: Monkeypox reported in Milwaukee, 2nd case in the state
One thought on “Thailand: Dengue cases reported from all 77 provinces”