By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The civil association, Médicos Unidos Venezuela reported another fifteen health workers died in Venezuela from COVID-19 between the 26th and 28th of this month, bringing the total number of medical personnel who died to 408.
Venezuela has seen 159,149 cases, including 1,589 total COVID-19 deaths in the country.
Médicos Unidos Venezuela tweeted: Our lives depend on a vaccine and that you protect yourself. #SOS
- Vietnam: Botulism reported in Binh Duong province
- Point-of-care Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Test gets FDA Ok
- Dengue vaccine candidate: Takeda begins regulatory submissions in the EU and Dengue-endemic countries
- Ireland reports E. coli outbreak in the Mid-West region
- Sweden: 200 people have tested positive for COVID-19 post- two dose vaccine
- Canada: AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine should not be used in adults under 55 years of age at this time
- Philippines: Five human rabies deaths reported in Iloilo during the 1st three months