According to statistics of the Ministry of Health, the number of new cases of COVID-19 is increasing; The average number of COVID-19 cases last week was more than 100,000 cases/day (101,812).
The COVID-19 epidemic bulletin on March 4 of the Ministry of Health said that there were 125,587 new cases of COVID-19 across the country. Notably, Hanoi with 21,395 cases; Bac Ninh registered an additional 29,074 cases and Quang Ninh registered an additional 18,970 cases.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 4,059,262 COVID-19 cases.
Average number of deaths recorded in the past 7 days is 97 cases. The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 40,644 cases, accounting for 1% of the total number of infections.
- Norovirus on the rise in Taiwan
- Nipah and Hendra viruses may provide blueprints for vaccine design and antibody treatments
- Russia: 18 cases of Opisthorchiasis were registered in Penza region in 2021
- Brazil: Rio Preto reports more than 1,000 dengue cases since beginning of year
- Denmark study: 59% of adult Danes have been infected with COVID-19 since November
- Nigeria reports 540 confirmed Lassa fever cases, nearly 100 deaths in first two months
- Philippines: Zamboanga City reports continuing increase in the number of dengue cases