The capital city of Vietnam, Hanoi, reported a more than doubling in COVID-19 cases today compared to yesterday.
Today, the Ministry of Health reported 15,311 cases of COVID-19 in 61 provinces and cities, including 256 deaths.
Beside Hanoi, cities reported high number of cases include Ho Chi Minh City (1,453) and Tay Ninh (895).
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Vietnam has recorded 1,367,433 infections, with 1,362,111 cases since April alone.
The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 27,186, accounting for 2% of the total number of infections.
- Omicron in the EU: More than 400 cases, No deaths to date
- FDA Expands Eligibility for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Booster Dose to 16- and 17-Year-Olds
- AstraZeneca’s Evusheld monoclonal antibodies combo for pre-exposure prophylaxis receives EUA
- Metro Manila: 100% of eligible population is vaccinated
- Nigeria Omicron case count now 6, Delta remains the dominant variant
- Dengue death toll reaches 100 in Bangladesh
- Chicago reports rise in syphilis cases in 2020, Outbreak in Roseland
- Chicago reports 1st Omicron case