The Vietnam Ministry of Health reported 12,607 new cases of COVID-19 today, including nearly 10,000 from Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong.
Of the total cases, they were distributed in the following cities: Ho Chi Minh City (5,444), Binh Duong (4,530), Dong Nai (634), Long An (587), Tien Giang (214), Dong Thap (138), Da Nang (123), Tay Ninh (118), Kien Giang (99), Nghe An (81), Hanoi (77), Khanh Hoa (66), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (64), Binh Thuan (59), Can Tho (53), Quang Binh (47), Quang Ngai (40), Thua Thien Hue (25), Phu Yen (23), Binh Phuoc (22), An Giang (17), Dak Lak (17), Tra Vinh (14), Ben Tre (13), Hau Giang (11), Binh Dinh (8 ), Thanh Hoa (8 ), Vinh Long (7 ), Phu Tho (6), Ninh Thuan (6), Son La (6), Bac Lieu (5), Lang Son ( 5), Lam Dong (4), Dak Nong (4), Quang Nam (3), Quang Tri (3), Gia Lai (3), Kon Tum (2), Ha Tinh (2), Ninh Binh (2) , Bac Ninh (1) including 7.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has reported 462,096 infections and 457,882 cases since April 27, 2021 alone.
The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam as of August 30 is 11,064, accounting for 2.5% of the total number of cases and 0.4% higher than the death rate from COVID. -19 in the world (2.1%).
- 50+ long-term effects of COVID-19: Lingering symptoms range from mild to debilitating and last for weeks to months after recovery
- Brazil: Santa Cruz do Sul reports hand, foot and mouth disease outbreaks
- Kenya: More than 1,200 dengue fever cases reported in Mombasa County
- Ireland syphilis outbreak update: Cases up 43% in 2021
- Philippines COVID-19 cases decrease after record day, DOH says all COVID-19 vaccines are effective
- Pennsylvania investigates clusters of Burkholderia cepacia complex linked to ultrasound gel
- South Africa: C.1.2 has been detected in all provinces at relatively low frequency
- Monoclonal antibody treatment combo reduces hospitalization among high-risk patients with COVID-19
- Hawaii researchers: Vaccine candidate for filoviruses shows promise