By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Vietnam Ministry of Health recorded 11,214 more COVID-19 cases Sunday, including 7,988 cases from Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong alone.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 336,707 infections, including 332,626 cases since April 27.
Subscribe to Outbreak News TV
The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam as of August 20 is 7,540 cases, accounting for 2.3% of the total number of cases and equivalent to the death rate from COVID-19 in the world.
- China: Bubonic plague case reported in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- Russia: Two tetanus cases reported in southern Siberia
- Ukraine: 80% of all COVID-19 deaths are in people 60 years and older
- Philippines: Dengue cases up 116% in General Santos City
- Vietnam reports more than 11K COVID-19 cases Saturday, Binh Duong reports the most
- Costa Rica: Immunosuppressed population will receive third COVID-19 dose in 2022
- Chile: COVID-19 cases down, No commune in the country is in quarantine
- Finland: Measles case exposes up to 150 people at Turku University Hospital
- Plague in New Mexico: 1st case of 2021