By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Vietnam health officials reported 10,011 more COVID-19 cases Sunday, including 5,121 cases in Ho Chi Minh City.
In addition to HCMC, Binh Duong (3,332) and Dong Nai (746) reported significant numbers of cases today.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 756,689 total infections (7,689 infections for every 1 million people).
Since April 27 with the fourth wave, the country has recorded 752,185 cases.
In addition, 184 deaths were reported, including 131 in HCMC. The cumulative total death tally is now 18,584.
On September 25, 787,838 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. Thus, the total number of doses of vaccine injected was 38,367,246 doses, of which the first dose was 30,420,963 doses, and the second dose was 7,946,283 doses.
- Bangladesh: Two additional dengue deaths reported in Dhaka
- Malaysia: 13K new COVID-19 cases reported Sunday, 59% fully vaccinated
- Nipah virus in Kerala, India: WHO details
- California: Wound botulism case investigated in Butte County
- Russia: Botulism increase reported in Tatarstan
- Ukraine: 98% of COVID-19 hospitalizations are unvaccinated
- Mexico: Tamaulipas reports more than 3400 typhoid cases year to date
- Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak in New Jersey ongoing, Additional cases reported