By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Ministry of Health reported 3,528 COVID-19 cases in 41 provinces and cities, with 1,067 cases in Ho Chi Minh City alone on October 10.
This is the lowest number of cases in about 2 months.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has reported 839,662 infections including 835,036 cases since April.
The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control chaired by Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh noted Saturday that the epidemic situation has been basically controlled nationwide.
In Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An, the number of new infections and deaths has decreased markedly.
- Ebola in DR Congo: Africa CDC report
- Philippines: Singer and Actor, Gary Valenciano recovers from bout with dengue
- Illinois reports 1st human West Nile virus death of the year
- DRC: 90 young children die from unknown illness since the end of August in Kwilu
- Psittacosis outbreak in Lishui City, Zhejiang Province
- Bangladesh dengue fever tally tops 20,000
- Pakistan: 5% of blood donors in Sindh were positive for one or more infectious disease
- Pakistan dengue numbers rise as hospital bed shortages are reported
- Los Angeles reports 120 leptospirosis cases in dogs since April
- COVID-19 pandemic led to stark rise in depressive and anxiety disorders globally in 2020