By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Vietnam Ministry of Health reported 17,428 new COVID-19 cases Friday, with Ho Chi Minh City recording the most with 5,383 cases.
This put the country over the 400,000 case mark with 410,366 cumulative COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic.
The death toll now stands at 10,053 after the additional 356 deaths reported Friday.
In the past month, Vietnam has seen 269,244 cases and 8,892 deaths, or 66 percent and 88 percent of the totals, respectively.
Concerning COVID-19 vaccinations, the health ministry reports the total number of doses of vaccine injected is 18,843,004 doses, of which the 1st dose is 16,607,991 doses, and the 2nd dose is 2,235,013 doses.
- Philippines reports single day COVID-19 record of 19,441 cases
- Texas: Chronic Wasting Disease reported in Duval County deer
- Costa Rica: 8 out of 10,000 fully vaccinated people required hospitalization
- Ivermectin prescriptions up dramatically, Poison control receives five-fold increase in calls
- New Zealand: 70 additional COVID-19 cases in Auckland, Likely lockdown to be extended 2 weeks
- A very interesting parasite!–A raccoon roundworm livestream
- Pakistan: More than 1700 XDR Typhoid cases reported in Karachi this year