By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Public Health – Seattle & King County reported 33 additional COVID-19 cases today, bringing the total in the county to 116.
In addition, three new deaths are reported, bringing the total deaths to 20. Of the 20 deaths reported, 19 are associated with Life Care Center.
Public Health is working with partners to coordinate testing of all Life Care Center employees. The testing is in partnership with the University of Washington. Priority will go to employees who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Testing is recommended only for people who are symptomatic for the disease.
Life Care Center reports that it has completed testing all of its remaining residents and is awaiting test results.
The Washington Department of Health is reporting 162 total cases and 21 deaths.
- Fraudulent COVID-19 products: 7 companies get warning from FDA
- COVID-19 incubation time: Johns Hopkins estimates 5.1 days
- COVID-19: Study looks at risk factors associated with death in adults hospitalized in Wuhan
- Italy reports an additional 1800 COVID-19 cases, Quarantine expanded
- COVID-19: NY reports 37 additional cases, hand sanitizer to be made available free of charge
- Philippines reports 10 additional coronavirus cases, brings total to 20
- Spain COVID-19 case count rises to 999, Nearly half in Madrid