The iwaspoisoned web site has gathered hundreds of reports proclaiming food poisoning from the cereal.
To date, this has not been confirmed.
Most of the symptoms described by people reporting include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
According to the NY Post, The Food and Drug Administration is investigating why hundreds of consumers have reported becoming ill after eating Lucky Charms cereal.
- Omicron ‘less severe’ than Delta for children ages 4 and younger, study suggests
- ‘Only an action between government and population can beat dengue’: Undersecretary of Health Surveillance in Federal District
- Brazil: 7000 confirmed dengue cases in Minas Gerais
- Chronic Wasting Disease reported in North Carolina deer
- DRC: Suspected bubonic plague cases in Ituri province
- Minnesota: Norovirus outbreak sickens dozens, Linked to raw oysters