Earlier this month, the World Health Organization (WHO) updated their WHO Zika App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The app, which is described as follows: The official World Health Organization (WHO) Zika App. Get the latest information from WHO on the Zika virus disease by downloading this app, was updated (version 1.3) to include French language (formerly only in English, Portuguese and Spanish) and new content.
To run the app you must have iOS 8.0 or later.
- Zika history: A timeline to a public health crisis
- Zika in the US: ‘Threat of local outbreak likely’, according to Fauci
- St. Croix resident 1st Zika case in pregnant woman in US Virgin Islands
- Elizabethkingia outbreak kept from public because of ‘risk of inspiring fear’: Health officials
- Canada: Hepatitis A outbreak linked to Nature’s Touch Organic Berry Cherry Blend, Product recalled
- Will Federal bill S. 1503. for Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases end 40 Years of Marginalization?