The Hanoi CDC said that according to the data of the National Children’s Hospital (from September 23 to 29), Hanoi had an additional 920 cases of adenovirus.
From the beginning of 2022 to September 29, Hanoi recorded 1,940 patients positive for adenovirus distributed in districts, towns, of which there were 3 deaths.
Some districts have recorded a high number of adenovirus cases such as: Long Bien (175 cases), Dong Da (154 cases), Hoang Mai (152 cases), Nam Tu Liem (152 cases), and Ha Dong (64 cases).
The Hanoi CDC asked health centers of districts and towns to strengthen surveillance to detect cases of adenovirus in the community and medical facilities to detect cases early and avoid complications.
- Ho Chi Minh City dengue cases up 590% in 2022
- Canada: Nova Scotia reports increase in HIV cases
- Uganda reports two additional confirmed Ebola cases, Bunyangabu becomes the 4th district with a case
- Rio de Janeiro reports 2nd monkeypox death
- Florida: Lee County health officials warn of Vibrio vulnificus post-Hurricane Ian
- Brucellosis and some important work in Iraq
- Arteriviruses are poised for spillover to humans: Study
- Haiti reports first cholera cases in 3 years in the Port-au-Prince area