The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) in Bangladesh reports 315 additional dengue fever hospitalizations Sunday and one additional fatality.
Since the beginning of the year, 11,816 people have been hospitalized for dengue with the vast majority in Dhaka.
The death toll has risen to 52 this year with 48 of the fatal cases reported in Dhaka.
- Madagascar: Pneumonic plague outbreak in Antananarivo, according to media report
- Connecticut reports first two West Nile virus cases of 2021
- India: Suspect Nipah virus case in Kerala, Dengue in Delhi
- Ghana: Rabies kills pregnant woman in Techiman
- Japan reports 4300 syphilis cases through the end of August
- World Rabies Day 2021- Livestream event
- Anthrax infections and it’s dark bioterrorism history
- South Korea reports 1st Japanese encephalitis case of 2021
- Tetanus death reported in Northern Kazakhstan
- Bolivia: Increase in rabies reported in Cochabamba
- Oswego, NY officials announce the death of two horses to Eastern equine encephalitis
- Vibrio vulnificus cases rise to 20 in Florida through Friday