Officials in Bangladesh reported more than 800 dengue fever cases and two deaths Saturday, bringing the total for the year to 12,118.
More than 600 cases were reported from the city of Dhaka.
The death toll from dengue has risen to 67.
- Florida reports 2 additional local malaria cases
- New Mexico: Health officials recommend clients of VIP Spa in Albuquerque get tested for blood-borne infections
- Michigan: Eastern Equine Encephalitis virus found in Bay County mosquitos
- Panama report 22 congenital syphilis cases in 1st half of 2023, Most in 24 de Diciembre
- Laos warns public of dengue as cases rise, more deaths reported
- Sri Lanka dengue cases top 50,000
- Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever: 1st case reported in Gujarat, India this year
- Bangladesh dengue cases top 10,000 for 2023
- Follow-up: Naegleria patient in Lahore, Pakistan dies