By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Robert Koch Institute ( RKI ) and the Federal Center for Health Education ( BZgA ) publish “The vaccination book for everyone” this week. The free 80-page paperback is intended to ensure that citizens are reliably informed about vaccination and can make decisions with a good feeling.
“The vaccination book for everyone” will be available free of charge in many pharmacies from the end of June and can be ordered and downloaded from www.dasimpfbuch.de (various languages and accompanying offers will follow).
The vaccination book was written by an editorial team from BZgA and RKI and supplemented by short columns by Dr. Eckart von Hirschhausen, doctor and science journalist. He explains: “They say you should ask a doctor or pharmacist. Preferably both. I am pleased that the pharmacies, who know their customers on site and can provide information, are on board for this important campaign. Thank you! ”The chapters explain in an understandable and entertaining manner what happens in the body during vaccination, how vaccines are developed and what humanity has learned from the history of vaccination.
The Federal Ministry of Health is helping to bring the book into people’s everyday lives as a flanking to the # SleevesHoch campaign about corona vaccination. 80% of the total circulation of 3 million copies have already been ordered by pharmacies to give away the books in the next few weeks.
- Salmonella outbreak linked to frozen shrimp
- Canada anthrax hoax: St. Catharines man, Joseph Knipfel arrested and charged
- Paraguay: Dengue trend is decreasing
- Finland investigates salmonella outbreak, More than 100 children sickened
- Nigeria Lassa fever cases top 300
- Dole blueberries recall: Potentially contaminated with parasite
- Cryptosporidiosis outbreak in Ireland linked to salad leaves: Research
- Philippines health orgs detect multiple incidents of COVID-19 variants locally