By NewsDesk @bactiman63
According to a report by the Hanoi Center for Disease Control, in week 47, the city recorded 1,435 new cases of dengue fever and 2 deaths. The number of new cases increased by 4.1% compared to the previous week (1,378/2).
Districts and districts recorded many patients during the week such as Ha Dong (207), Dong Da (133), Thanh Tri (115), Thanh Oai (92), Chuong My (85).
By the end of November 25, the city recorded 14,872 dengue fever cases, 18 deaths. Compared to the same period in 2021, cases increased 4.5 times, deaths increased by 18 cases (3,265/0).
The districts with the most cases recorded include Thanh Oai (1,244), Dan Phuong (1,142), Ha Dong (1,042), Dong Da (979), Thuong Tin (891), Thanh Tri (853).
- Rio de Janeiro reports 300% increase in dengue in 1st 10 months of 2022
- Vietnam dengue total tops 325,000 in 2022
- Buruli ulcer increases in 2022: Victoria Health issues advisory
- Chile: First hantavirus case reported in La Araucanía in 2022
- DRC: More than 7 million people expected for yellow fever vaccination in South Kivu
- Haiti confirmed cholera cases top 1,000
- Pakistan polio vaccination drive to target 13.5 million children
- New sleeping sickness drug could be a key in eliminating disease transmission by 2030: Study
- Taiwan reports increase in paratyphoid fever cases in 2022
- China: Human H5N1 avian influenza case/death reported in Guangxi