Disease outbreak and health emergency response is a massive undertaking and involves a number of stakeholders in different areas of expertise.
One important part of the outbreak response is health promotion.
Joining me today to talk about this topic is a leader in health promotion and empowerment and has a distinguished career for more than 30 years working in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Pacific regions.
He is also the author of several books including Health Promotion in Disease Outbreaks and Health Emergencies–Glenn Laverack, PhD
- Pandemic flu, vaccine-preventable diseases and more with CIDRAP Director, Michael Osterholm, PhD on Outbreak News TV
- Medicine and the media with Amesh Adalja, MD
- Venezuela epidemics: From measles to malaria with Dr. Alberto Paniz-Mondolfi
- Vaccines, autism and a very important book
- Raccoon roundworm: The rare and potentially lethal zoonosis