By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Delhi dengue tally rises to 2,708; death toll reaches 9
The cases of dengue in Delhi continue to rise as the city added 1,171 infections in the past week, the South Delhi Municipal Corporation said. It further said that Delhi has at least 2,708 cases of dengue. The national capital also reported 9 deaths due to dengue so far, with three deaths in the previous week.
Read more at Hindustan Times
Zika outbreak update in Kanpur
An outbreak of mosquito-borne Zika virus has been detected in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, with 89 people testing positive. Seventeen of them are children and one a pregnant woman. Those hit can get severe symptoms, including a rare neurological disorder.
Read more at NDTV
- Sweden reports monophasic Salmonella Typhimurium outbreak, 33 affected
- Nigeria reports 400 Lassa fever cases through October
- Zika cases rise by 30 in Kanpur, UP
- Pakistan: Measles outbreak in Shangla district, KP
- Cholera outbreak reported in Mozambique
- COVID-19 vaccine study: Protection among U.S. veterans in 2021
- Ukraine reports polio case in Transcarpathia, Not related to earlier case