By NewsDesk @bactiman63
Kashmir reports first dengue case
Read more at the Kashmir Monitor
14K dengue cases in Punjab
With 523 new cases, confirmed dengue cases in Punjab reached 13,849 till Tuesday. In addition to this, a total of 40 suspected dengue deaths have happened in Punjab in this month alone.
Read more at Indian Express
West Bengal Governor Diagnosed With Malaria
Union Home Minister Amit Shah, on 27 October, visited West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar at AIIMS in New Delhi. The Governor was admitted on Monday after being tested positive for malaria.
Read more at Republic World
Dengue up 750% in Nagpur division
As the delayed monsoon withdrawal is paving way for diseases to thrive, including an upsurge in dengue, medical experts have sounded caution. The alarm comes in the wake of alarming rise in dengue cases this year.
Read more at Times of India
- India: 13 diphtheria cases reported in Ghaziabad, UP this year
- Shigella update: Six new cases reported among San Diego homeless
- H5N1 avian influenza confirmed at a wildbird rescue centre in Worcestershire, UK
- Ukraine: The polio situation is a matter of concern
- Ep. 002 Let’s Talk: Crawford Killian
- Ebola outbreak update: WHO details
- DRC Meningitis outbreak update: 2395 cases and 200 deaths
- DRC reports 6th Ebola case
- Pakistan: Punjab reports 463 additional dengue cases Monday