In a follow-up on the situation in Iran, Iran Ministry of Health reported 10 new positive COVID-19 cases with 1 new death. This brings the total numbers to 28 cases with 5 death to date.
The breakdown of cases by city is as follows: 19 cases from Qom, 6 cases from Tehran, 2 cases from Rasht, and 1 case from Arak.
In addition, exported cases from Iran have been reported in BC, Canada and Lebanon.
- Paraguay dengue outbreak tops 100K, Three dengue serotypes circulating now
- Measles outbreaks in the Central African Republic, Ethiopia
- South Korea COVID-19 cases double again, now up to 204
- Lyme Disease: Johns Hopkins study shows select herbal medicines are highly active against Borrelia burgdorferi
- Japan COVID-19 travel notice issued as cases near 100
- Canada: British Columbia reports 6th COVID-19 case, 9th in country
- Screwworm outbreak in Florida 2016
- LSU mumps: 16 cases to date
- Data scientists ID potential vulnerabilities in the COVID-19 virus
- Pakistan reports 5 more polio cases, 39 million children slated for vaccination