The Israel Ministry of Health reports on the confirmation of a monkeypox case in the country.
The Ministry of Health would like to update that the results of the test conducted at the Biological Institute for Men who arrived at the Ichilov Hospital with symptoms appropriate for monkey pox, confirmed the diagnosis.
His clinical condition continues to be good.
The Ministry of Health calls on those who have returned from abroad and developed a fever and a blistering rash to contact the attending physician.
- Vietnam: Dengue cases up 33% in Ho Chi Minh City
- North Korea COVID-19 update according to state media
- New York City reports ‘presumptive positive’ monkeypox case
- Ebola outbreak: 4th case confirmed in Mbandaka
- France reports first confirmed case of monkeypox
- Singapore closes in on 10,000 dengue cases
- Fiji reports more than 2000 lab-confirmed leptospirosis cases year to date
- England monkeypox cases now total 20, ‘We expect this increase to continue in the coming days’