Laos Center of Information and Education for Health warns the public of dengue fever as cases continue to rise.
During this period, many mosquito infections have been found from many provinces and three people have died. If you have high fever, go to the doctor immediately!
Oudomxay province reported the highest number of dengue cases this year at 1,669, followed by Khammouane with 1,291 cases and Xayaboury with 707 cases.
The Ministry of Health attributed the increase in dengue fever cases to several factors, including the onset of the rainy season and the lack of public awareness about the disease.
- Sri Lanka dengue cases top 50,000
- Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever: 1st case reported in Gujarat, India this year
- Bangladesh dengue cases top 10,000 for 2023
- Follow-up: Naegleria patient in Lahore, Pakistan dies
- Indonesia: Anthrax outbreak in Yogyakarta
- Hong Kong reports 7th melioidosis case of 2023
- Taiwan dengue outbreak update: 173 local cases have been recorded
- Canada: Suspect anthrax outbreak reported in bison in Northwest Territories
- Japan measles update 2023