A week ago, an opinion piece was published in Newsday entitled, A bold plan against tick borne disease, which states that a national public -private strategy is needed.
Joining me today is the co-author of the article, Holly Ahern, Holly is an associate professor of microbiology at SUNY Adirondack.
- The history behind the Lyme disease controversy and what’s new in Lyme research
- Powassan virus: The spread is inevitable
- Lyme: Q & A with Paul Auwaerter, MD
- Lyme disease: Borrelia biofilm in the body demonstrated
- A new Lyme disease test: Dr Richard Marconi discusses the GLD Test
- Lyme disease, Stevia and the quest for better treatments
- Lyme disease news: Pennsylvania Lyme, New additions to Global Lyme Diagnostics Scientific Advisory Board
- Lyme disease vaccine candidate granted Fast Track designation
- Powassan and Lyme disease: Chuck Schumer calls for Feds to ‘step up their game’
- Ticks: An interview with Dan Wolff
- Lyme Madness author, Lori Dennis, for the full show