By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The state of Sinaloa, in Northwestern Mexico, is reporting an increase in brucellosis. The Secretary of Health of Sinaloa, Cuitláhuac González Galindo, pointed out that there are 58 cases registered so far in 2022.
The cases were not serious, he notes and mostly, have been registered in the northern part of the state, in the municipalities of Guasave, Sinaloa de Leyva, Ahome and Culiacán.
“The important thing is that in the end they are being reported, the disease is being controlled, and its origin is being addressed, which is the cattle,” said the head of Health. In the case of cattle, he added that the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock is doing the same, to acquire certain certifications.
- Brazil: 11 Chagas disease cases reported in Belém, Linked to consuming açaí
- Norway Salmonella outbreak update: Cases rise to 42
- Haemophilus influenza type B outbreak reported in Vancouver Island homeless
- Finland: RSV and influenza epidemics starting, pneumococcal infections on the rise
- Pakistan at excellent momentum to end polio, Southern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the last front
- Chikungunya vaccine candidate: Antibody levels remained stable from month 6 to month 12
- Taiwan reports second case of H1N2v influenza
- UK reports increase in scarlet fever, invasive Group A strep
- Chikungunya situation in Brazil