The Ministère de la Santé et de la Protection Sociale du Maroc reported an additional confirmed monkeypox case in the country.
The Ministry says the latest case is in good health and stable and there is no cause concern.
Cumulatively, three confirmed cases of monkeypox were reported from Morocco since June 2022. All confirmed cases reported a travel history to Europe.
- Polio case reported in Pakistan, the 15th case of the year
- Panama: Authorities on alert for an ‘explosion of severe dengue cases’
- Toronto: Meningococcal disease outbreak affects three, one fatality
- Iraq: Cholera outbreak tops 1,000 cases
- Brazil: More than 10,000 dengue cases reported in Tocantins capital
- Bolivia reports 3 hantavirus cases in Santa Cruz
- Philippines: Central Visayas reports 1175% increase in measles
- Ohio reports H1N2v swine flu case, 5th case in the US in 2022
- Multistate outbreak of E. coli O157 grows to 84 cases in four states