By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
The Singapore Ministry of Health reported three additional confirmed, imported cases of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection in Singapore.
This brings the total cases in Singapore to 13.
The new cases include a 31 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan, a 37 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan and a 73 year-old female Chinese national from Wuhan.
All three cases are in isolation and currently in stable condition.
Contact tracing for the confirmed cases is ongoing.
As of 30 January, MOH has identified 170 close contacts. Of the 139 who are still in Singapore, 135 have been contacted and are being quarantined or isolated. Efforts are ongoing to contact the remaining four close contacts.
- Malaysia reports 8th 2019 novel coronavirus case
- Argentina measles outbreak: 114 confirmed cases since early 2019
- UK: Meningococcal disease B vaccination in infants proves successful
- Florida: First case of rabies in Polk County for 2020 reported
- Illinois reports 1st person-to-person novel coronavirus spread in US
- Drs. Fauci, Redfield on the President’s Coronavirus Task Force
- Japan, France report additional novel coronavirus cases
- MERS coronavirus: Certain licensed drugs part of new treatment strategy
- Philippines reports 1st novel coronavirus case, China death toll rises to 170, 1st case in Tibet