By NewsDesk @infectiousdiseasenews
Thailand health officials have reported a total of 4,648 measles cases from 74 provinces through Sept. 15–including 539 cases with complications and 14 deaths.
Narathiwat province has seen the highest incidence followed by Pattani, Phetchaburi, Chiang Mai and Songkhla.
The Ministry of Health also saw the total dengue fever cases reach 89,157 from all 77 provinces (60,440 dengue fever, 27,958 dengue hemorrhagic fever and 759 dengue shock syndrome cases) through Sept. 16. The number of deaths are at 97.
Ubon Ratchathani, Chanthaburi, Chiang Rai, Nakhon Ratchasima and Rayong provinces have the highest reported incidence.
- Burkholderia cepacia cluster in Hong Kong: Scores affected
- Guam: More local dengue transmission confirmed
- Naegleria fowleri: The PAM protocol with Dr Juan Dumois
- Spain reports dengue local transmission in Catalonia
- Namibia reports CCHF case in Omusati region
- HHS supports development of investigational Ebola treatment
- Roche Babesia test receives FDA approval
- Trump signs flu vaccine executive order
- Neonatal Herpes due to Jewish Circumcision reported in NYC
- Connecticut EEE: East Lyme resident dies, 2nd case reported
- Massachusetts reports 2nd Eastern Equine Encephalitis fatality