By NewsDesk @bactiman63
The Vietnam Ministry of Health reported 4,045 COVID-19 cases in 47 provinces and cities Sunday, with 966 in Ho Chi Minh City.
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has recorded a cumulative total of 888,940 infections, of which 884,177 cases were recorded since April 27 this year.
53 death were reported today, bringing the total death tally to 21,673. During the past seven days, Vietnam has averaged 68 per day.
On October 23, 936,739 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of doses of vaccine injected is 72,929,311 doses, of which the 1st dose is 51,883,474 doses, the 2nd dose is 21,045,837 doses.
- Philippines: COVID-19 cases continue to drop across all major island groups, Rate of drop is slowing down, according to Salvana
- Sweden continues recommending Pfizer vaccine to anyone born in 1991 or later
- Invasive Group B Streptococcus cases in Hong Kong: The follow-up and investigation
- Pakistan Newswire: Dengue fever
- Toronto: Rabid bat found in High Park
- Antibiotics: Cubicin recalled due to presence of glass particles
- No risk of pregnancy loss from COVID-19 vaccination: Study